Refund & Return Policy
To be eligible for Refund & Return consumers must meet the listed requirements below.
- Consumers must notify Whitfords Volunteer Sea Rescue Group (Inc.) within 7 days of receiving the product
- Consumers must follow Whitfords Volunteer Sea Rescue Group (Inc.) “Product Return Procedure”
- Invoice Number for proof of purchase must be provided
- The full product package must be return in its original state. (including installation CD’s,
- User Manuals, Accessories, Free Products that came with the purchase and so on)
- The product must be in a re-sellable condition
- Products must not be defected or damaged
- Shipping charges are non-refundable
- Whitfords Volunteer Sea Rescue Group (Inc.) do not accept Refund, Returns & Credit based on unsuitable goods. Please select your good carefully or ask for our advice in writing before purchasing.
- Whitfords Volunteer Sea Rescue Group (Inc.) are entitled to not refund & return if consumers change their mind about a product. (this includes when a consumer has found a cheaper product elsewhere, has brought a gift that is unsuitable, or their circumstances have changed and they no longer require the goods) Please contact the manufacturer directly for any defective or malfunction. Manufacturer information is printed on the packaging or user manual.
Feel free to email or call us for support.
This web site is managed and maintained by the Whitfords Volunteer Sea Rescue Group (Inc.) (ABN: 87 201 171 108).
Any personal information collected by this site will not be sold or divulged to any third party without your permission. We will only record your e-mail address if you send us a message, or if you are required to enter an e-mail address to enable you to use the services provided by this site.
This information will only be used for the purpose for which you have provided it and will not be added to a mailing list. We will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose, and will not disclose it, without your consent. External sites that are linked to or from our Internet site are not under our control and you are advised to review their privacy statement. Users should note there are inherent risks associated with transmission of information via the Internet. Therefore users should make their own assessment of the potential risks to the security of their information when making a decision as to whether or not they should utilise external sites that are linked to or from our Internet site.
When you visit this web site, we record anonymous information about your visit and log the following information for statistical purposes – your server address, your top level domain name (for example .com, .gov, .au, .uk etc), the date and time of visit to the site, the pages accessed and documents downloaded, the previous site visited, and the type of browser used.
No attempt is made by us to identify users or their browsing activities except, in the unlikely event of an investigation, where a law enforcement agency may exercise a warrant to inspect our logs. This site collects some personally identifiable information, such as your name, address or gender. This information is not displayed on the site, and your identity is protected and the onus is on you to disclose any relevant personal details.